Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine And Surgery B.A.M.S
Duration - 5 ½ Yr. (Including 1 Year Internship).
Eligibility - The candidate has must passed the 10 + 2 exam, with minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for All Category.
Qualifying Age - Must have completed 17 year of age at the time of giving the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) exam.
Academic Year - 2018.
No. of Seats -100.
* Admissions strictly through NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) exam.
1. A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2018, whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS or BAMS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
2. The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Provided that 2 year of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taking together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates.Furthermore, study of Biology/Bio-technology as an additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not permissible.
NOTE: where the course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre - professional training before admission to the Medical Colleges.
3. The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing eitherthe Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
5. The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
6. . B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
7. Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
How to get Admission ?
• Through NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) selection of candidates for admission to professional institution test & counseling.
Medium Of Instruction & Subjects
• Medium of Instruction is ENGLISH, SANSKRIT & HINDI.
Certificates required at the time of Admission
- 10th OR SSLC Marks card.
- 10+2 OR HSC Marks card.
- B.Sc. Marks card (if applicable).
- SC/ST/CATEGORY-I/2A/2B/3A/3B/OBC Caste/Claim certificates (if applicable).
- Physical fitness certificate.
- Conduct & Character certificate from the institution last studied.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Migration certificate (if other than UP Board)
- Eligibility certificate.
- Income certificate (If applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (Other than U.P)
- Gap Certificate (If any Gap in regular Study)
- Aadhar Card Copy.
10 KM,Roorkee Road
Post Barla ,NH-58,