OUT PATIENT DEPARTMENT (OPD)
Out Patient Services (w.e.f 26.10.2010): Shri S. Gandhiselvan, Hon’ble Minister of State for Health & Family Welfare inaugurated the Out Patient Services at All India Institute of Ayurveda on the 26th October, 2010 as a part of National Campaign. Recently the OPD has been shifted to new building and hospital block. The following Out Patient services are now being offered in the new OPD block in the following categories.
1. Kaya chikitsa (General Medicine)
2. Prasuti & Stree Rog (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
3. Bal Rog (Pediatrics)
Shalakya Tantra (Eye & ENT)
Shalya Tantra (General Surgery)
1. Lifestyle Clinic
2. Diabetes & Obesity Clinic (Madhumeha evam Medoroga Chikitsa)
3. Skin & Allergy Clinic (Tvak evam Anurjata chikitsa)
4. Infertility Clinic (Vandhyatva Chikitsa)
5. Arthritis, musculoskeletal & neuromuscular disorders Clinic (Vata Vyadhi Chikitsa)
6. Diabetic foot care & wound clinic (Prameha pidika & Vrana Chikitsa)
7. Integrated AYUSH Clinic: This clinic offers clinical services in other systems-Homeopathy, UNANI and Siddha.
Upcoming Specialty Clinics
1. Hepato-biliary Clinic (Yakrit chikitsa)
2. Clinic for terminally ill patients of cancer (Jeerna Arbud Chikitsa)
3. Hypertension & Cardiac Clinic (Uchcha Raktachap evam Hridaya Roga Chikitsa)
4. Psychiatric Clinic (Manoroga Chikitsa)
5. Urinary disorders Clinic (Mutra Roga Chikita)
6. Geriatric Clinic (Jara Chikitsa)
OPD Timings(Effective from 22.03.2018):
|OPD Shift||Token Distribution Time||Registration Time||Consultation Time||Lunch|
|Monday to Friday||8:30 AM to 12:00 Noon||8.45 AM to 12.30 PM||9:00 AM to 1:30 PM||1:30 PM to 2:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM to 11:30 Noon||8.45 AM to 12.00 PM||9:00 AM to 1:00 PM||1:30 PM to 2:00 PM|
Note:- Except Gazetted Holiday
IN PATIENT DEPARTMENT (IPD)
IPD Admission procedure
Patient on the recommendation of the consultant approaches the IPD reception/ Registration Counter and after some basic formalities the patient is shifted to the admitted ward on allocated Bed number.
All the available Laboratory investigations and Panchakarma procedures are free of charge to all the admitted patients.
- For general patients- Rs 10/-
- Free of Charge category-, senior citizens, freedom fighters, NIA workers, students have free IPD registration. Cottage ward and deluxe ward are given diet no 1 to 5 free of cost but Diet No. 6 is not allowed to Cottage and Deluxe ward.
Department wise beds allocation
|S. No.||Name of Department||Male||Female||Child||Total Beds|
|1||Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)||24||16||-||40|
|5||Prasuti&Striroga (Obstetrics and Gyanaecology)||-||30||-||30|
|6||Bal Rog (Paedetrics)||-||-||30||30|
|8||Mouliksidhant (Basic Principles)||06||01||-||07|
|13||Shareer Rachana (Anatomy)||06||01||-||07|
|Total at present||152||94||30||276|
Free of Charge Beds- 280
Paid Beds- 05 cottage ward (beds)& 02 deluxe wards (beds) & 04 Cubical wards(beds) are available. Patients are charged 300/- per day for cottage, 500/- for deluxe ward and 300/- (with A/c) & 150/- (without A/c) for Cubical wards.
Total Beds : 291
Patients admitted in the hospital are served the diet free of cost as prescribed by the consultant and under pathya system of the hospital.
Primary Emergency Care Unite
Primary Emergency Care Unit (PECU) is working round the clock for indoor patients. .Ayurvedic medicines are prescribed by the Ayurvedic and allopathic medicine advised and supervised by modern consultant.
SEND US A MESSAGE
10 KM,Roorkee Road
Post Barla ,NH-58,