B.A.M.S. (AYURVEDA ACHARYA)
Bharat Ayurved Medical College,Hospital & Research Centre offers B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) Degree Course. Since 2009, admission to the course has been through Common Entrance Examinations conducted by the Government of India. The Degree programme is in accordance with national unified syllabus of the Central Council of Indian Medicine. The academic affiliation and award of degree are entrusted Chaudhary Charan Singh University,Meerut. The academic programme is regulated by the norms fixed by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship. The curriculum includes studying and teaching of modern anatomy, physiology, principles of medicine, preventive and social medicine, pharmacology, toxicology, forensic medicine, ENT, Ophthalmology, principles of surgery, etc. along with ayurvedic topics.
The number of seats available for BAMS are 100 students per year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) with an aggregate mark of 50% for General Category. (40% for OBC/SC/ST students).
- Admission is merit based. On the basis of ranking in 2021 NEET Exam.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2/CBSE/UP BAORD or any recognized board who are interested in Ayurveda can apply and later after receiving NEET UG marks they have to upload in the portal, basing on merit the ranks displayed
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- All applicants have to submit their NEET Rank immediately after announcing results.
- For foreign students, any other equivalent qualification approved by the University will be allowed.
FEE STRUCTURE :
Admission Fee : 25,000/-
Tuition Fee : 2,50,000/- (Per Year)
Hostel Fee : 1,00,000/- (Per Year)(Includes Foods & Lodging)
Caution Money : 50,000/- (Refundable on completion of the course as per rule)
4 Years 6 months Degree Course + One Year Rotatory Internship